This scholarship is automatically selected based on course offer.
50% of your accommodation costs with Deakin Residences Warrnambool (approximately $4000 per year).
This scholarship is for the normal duration of your course.
Prospective candidates meet the following criteria.
To be eligible you must be:
- an international student
- a commencing student enrolled at the Deakin Warrnambool Campus (on campus study) in Trimester 1 2020
- studying Marine Biology, Education, Nursing or Commerce
- living on-campus at Deakin Residences Warrnambool
The following conditions apply:
- this scholarship is not transferrable to other campuses
- you must remain enrolled in located (on campus) studies at the Warrnambool campus
- this scholarship only applies to accommodation costs with Deakin Residences Warrnambool
How to apply
No application is required. This scholarship is automatically awarded based on eligibility and selection criteria. So if you are an international student planning to commence your studies in Trimester 1 2020 at Deakin's Warrnambool campus this scholarship could be yours. Limited numbers available so be sure to get your course application in soon so you don't miss out.
What happens next?
Scholarship offers will commence from October 2019 onwards. The scholarship will close once all offers are made.