This scholarship is automatically selected based on course offer.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- Payment of all student contributions (tuition)
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- enrolled with the National Indigenous Knowledge Education Research Innovation (NIKERI) Institute
- enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place
- a commencing student enrolled for the first time at Deakin University in Trimester 1 2020 in either a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Education.
How to apply
No application is required. This scholarship is automatically awarded based on eligibility and selection criteria. So if you’re the top Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander student admitted to either our Bachelor of Nursing or Education degree with the NIKERI Institute, then this scholarship could be yours.
What happens next?
You will find out if you are successful in March 2020.