Applications for Trimester 2 2019 open 5 June 2019.
Applications for Trimester 2 2019 close 10 July 2019 5pm.
$500 per unit for a total of two units. Eligible units are listed below under Eligibility Criteria below.
The total scholarship value is $1000.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application.
To be eligible you must be:
- a domestic student enrolled in the Graduate Certificate of Humanitarian Health (A590) in Trimester 2 2019
- enrolled in:
- Unit 3 (AHL705 Management of Humanitarian Health Programs) and/or
- Unit 4 (this can be either HNN772 Health Care in Low Resource/Complex Environments, HNN773 Nursing and Midwifery Management of Vulnerable Populations in Low Resource/Complex Environments or HSH744 Epidemiology or HSH701 Principles and Practice of Public Health) in Trimester 2 2019.
As a scholarship recipient you must:
- study units 3 and 4 concurrently or successfully complete unit 3 before payment can be made for unit 4
- complete a yearly report detailing how this scholarship has helped you with your studies
- utilise all scholarship funds by the completion of Trimester 1 2020 (no payments will be made after Trimester 1 2020).
How to write a successful application
Applying for a scholarship isn’t just about meeting the eligibility criteria.
It's a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship - it’s your opportunity to stand out from the crowd and be recognised for where you’ve come from and where you need to go.
How to apply
What happens next?
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide and your supporting documentation.
You'll find out if you were successful usually within four weeks of the application closing date. You can view the status of your application via your Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal account.