Applications now open.
Applications close Trimester 3, 2020.
20% fee reduction of the total course cost.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course*.
*Other fees not covered by this scholarship may apply. The scholarship will not be applied to study beyond the normal duration of the course (whether because of additional units undertaken or repeated units).
- be a prospective international student
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- have achieved a WAM of 65 or higher in previous studies
To apply for admission to the MBA program, a student must have:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years' management/professional work experience or
- Masters degree in any discipline and three years' management/professional work experience or
- Graduate certificate in a related discipline and five years' management/professional work experience or
- Deakin Business and Law Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) and three years' management/professional work experience
Applicants may be eligible for recognition of prior learning for appropriate units of completed postgraduate study.
How to apply
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically assessed for the scholarship.
For more information, please email the Faculty of Business and Law.