Applications open Tuesday 28 August 2018.
Applications close Thursday 14 February 2019 5pm.
50% of your tuition fees for the normal duration of the course.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application.
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder
- be female
- be a commencing student enrolling in the 2019 academic year in the M701 Master of Business Administration
- be enrolled in at least 2 credit points each year of your course
- be experiencing financial or personal hardship or a long term medical condition
- be in one of the target groups, consideration will be given to students from STEMM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine) industries, not-for-profit organisations, small and medium size enterprises and entrepreneurs.
Successful applicants are expected to maintain a satisfactory academic record for the duration of their scholarship, with a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 60.
When you apply for this scholarship, you'll need to supply evidence of your financial hardship.
The supporting documentation includes:
- evidence of your financial hardship
- evidence of any medical condition
- evidence of any personal hardship
Late or incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
Applying for a scholarship isn't just about meeting the eligibility criteria.
It's a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship, it’s your opportunity to stand out and be recognised for where you’ve come from and where you want to go.
How to apply
Apply directly to Deakin
You can apply for this scholarship directly through our Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal.
What happens next?
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide and your supporting documentation.
You'll find out if you were successful up to six weeks after applications close.You can see the status of your application via your Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal account.
About the donor
Deakin University acknowledges the generosity of our donor's contribution to this initiative.
This scholarship is proudly supported by Fisher Leadership.