Applications for Trimester 1 2021 open 31 August 2020.
Applications for Trimester 1 2021 close 15 February 2021 5pm.
Cash payments of $1800 per credit point, to be paid on successful completion of each credit point (maximum of 12 credit points*).
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application.
To be eligible you must:
- be a domestic student
- be enrolled at Deakin University in Trimester 1 2021 in one of the following courses:
- M785 Master of Business (Arts and Cultural Management)*
- M765 Master of Arts and Cultural Management*
- M519 Graduate Certificate of Business (Arts and Cultural Management)*
- M665 Graduate Diploma of Business (Arts and Cultural Management)*
- have a disability or long term medical condition that impacts your ability to study.
Preference will be given to applicants who are looking to transition their career into the arts sector.
*The scholarship duration is a maximum of 12 credit points for a Master course, 8 credit points for the Graduate Diploma, and 4 credit points for the Graduate Certificate.
As a scholarship recipient you must:
- complete a yearly impact statement for the duration of the scholarship
- provide an introductory statement about your study goals and what it means to receive the scholarship.
As part of the application process, you will also be required to upload current supporting documentation.
When you apply for this scholarship, you'll need to supply evidence of your medical hardship.
Make sure you choose the correct document type when you upload your documents as it will make a difference. If your documents are uploaded into the incorrect type they will not be considered when assessing your application. Remember it is quality, not quantity, which you need to provide. Aim to provide documents which are current, relevant and concise.
Applying for a scholarship isn't just about meeting the eligibility criteria. It's a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship, how it will help you and what you have to offer the Deakin community.
How to apply
Apply direct to Deakin
You can apply for this scholarship directly through the Deakin Scholarship Application Portal.
What happens next?
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide.
You'll ﬁnd out if you were successful up to six weeks after the application close date. You can view the status of your application via your Deakin Scholarship Application Portal account.