Applications for Trimester 1 2020 open 13 September 2019.
Applications for Trimester 1 2020 close 22 January 2020 5pm.
Maximum payment of up to $6000.
Total benefit is divided into payments of $1500 per credit point and is paid on successful completion of each credit point (maximum of 4 credit points).
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application.
To be eligible you must be:
- a domestic student
- enrolled in M665 Graduate Diploma of Business (Arts and Cultural Management) Course at Deakin University in Trimester 1 2020
- living in a Victorian rural or regional home location, or be relocating from a Victorian rural or regional home location.
As a scholarship recipient you must:
- maintain a pass grade on all enrolled units
- complete a yearly impact statement for the duration of the scholarship
- provide an introductory statement about their study goals and what it means to receive the scholarship.
No supporting documentation is required for this scholarship.
Applying for a scholarship isn't just about meeting the eligibility criteria. It's a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship, how it will help you and what you have to offer the Deakin community.
How to apply
Apply direct to Deakin
You can apply for this scholarship directly through our Course and Scholarship Application Portal.
What happens next?
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide.
You'll ﬁnd out if you were successful up to six weeks after the application close date. You can view the status of your application via your Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal account.
About the Donor
This scholarship is generously supported by the Helen Macpherson Smith Trust.