Applications now open
Applications close Trimester 3, 2020
The bursary is available for the normal duration of the course*
- 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees) and an accommodation discount of 20% throughout the duration of their scholarship
- Students from Changchun Sister City will be eligible for 25% of the student contributions (tuition fees) and an accommodation discount of 25% throughout the duration of their scholarship
*Other fees not covered by this bursary may apply. The bursary will not be applied to study beyond the normal duration of the course (whether because of additional units undertaken or repeated units)
To be eligible you must:
- be a prospective on-campus international student
- have applied to study a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Commerce at Deakin’s Warrnambool Campus
- have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
Please note: students will only be eligible for one scholarship/bursary of the highest value
How to apply
All prospective students who apply for eligible courses at Deakin’s Warrnambool Campus will be automatically assessed for the bursary and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
The bursaries will be awarded on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, please email our Deakin International team.