Why earn a credential in communication?
Your communication expertise can provide you with a point of difference that sets you apart. The Communication credential will:
- Formalise the learning and experience you've gained during your career
- Prove your communication expertise to employers
- Help you develop further by reflecting on your abilities
- Help you future proof your career by validating your expertise in this valuable enterprise skill.
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'As an experienced professional, I readily adopt new technology or methods to improve communication between groups.'
To earn the Communication Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Play an active role in facilitating productive interactions to build relationships
- Collect, prepare and present information to internal and external groups
- Deliver engaging and compelling communications using a range of formats
- Prepare specialist advice on a wide range of topics.
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'As a senior professional, I prepare and deliver presentations on complex topics to internal and external audiences.'
To earn the Communication Pre masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Optimise communication within your team by using a range of technology and methods
- Prepare specialist advice and report on a range of topics
- Present to others with authority and insight
- Communicate in high pressure situations to resolve conflict or assert a position
- Encourage the sharing of information across teams and stakeholders.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'As a senior leader in my organisation, I understand what shapes effective communication and promote a culture that encourages it.'
To earn the Communication Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Prepare and present influential reports and documentation on often complex topics
- Represent your organisation with authority and credibility in public forums
- Inform and influence stakeholders on a range of topics
- Give clear instructions or recommendations to stakeholders on strategic issues
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide
My credential certifies what I can offer to anyone interested in collaborating. It's a legitimate form of evidence that's requested by many companies during the selection process.
Samuel Lopez-Lago Ortiz