Why earn a credential in critical thinking?
The ability to think critically will help you adapt in an era of disruptive technological innovation and increasing business competition. The Critical thinking credential will:
- Formalise the critical thinking skills you have gained in your career
- Prove your critical thinking abilities to employers
- Help future proof your career
- Enable further development by benchmarking your abilities
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I employ a range of methods and approaches to solve complex problems. I am an experienced professional.'
To earn the Critical thinking Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Select the method or process to investigate a problem
- Work with others to solve complex problems using a range of methods
- Identify cause-and-effect relationships within a problem
- Organise and assess evidence from critical reviews of problems to make logical conclusions about the problem and its solution
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'I design, use and evaluate research methods to investigate complex problems, situations or issues. I am a senior professional.'
To earn the Critical thinking Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Collaborate with peers to develop solutions for problems
- Review evidence to identify connections and patterns between causes, issues and problems within a business
- Apply complex concepts, theories and evidence to formulate solutions
- Establish complex cause-and-effect relationships of problems and investigate the root causes in order to define and solve complex problems
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'I make strategic evidence-based judgments to improve business outcomes. I am a senior leader.'
To earn the Critical thinking Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Evaluate, use or design research methods to find innovative solutions to organisational problems
- Create new theories, concepts or models to explain business problems
- Produce new insights into business problems
- Develop predictive models that anticipate future business changes
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide