Why earn a credential in digital literacy?
With digital literacy set to become as important as reading and writing, a formal qualification proves your commitment to this essential skill. The Digital literacy credential will:
- Prove your digital literacy to employers
- Formalise the digital literacy you have already gained
- Help you improve by benchmarking your digital literacy
- Help future proof your career by validating your skills
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'As an experienced professional, I work with others using a range of digital tools to complete projects.'
To earn the Digital literacy Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Use appropriate technology to access, sort and evaluate information
- Research and are familiar with a range of emerging technologies and their potential impact on work activities within your team
- Promote technology adoption within your team to achieve goals
- Apply digital information and data management principles
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'As a senior professional, I explore and identify how technology can enhance collaboration between internal and external stakeholders.'
To earn the Digital literacy Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Collaborate and work across diverse groups in virtual environments
- Identify and evaluate reliable digital information sources related to operational decision making
- Monitor and assure team adherence to technology usage policies
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'As a senior leader, I identify and promote opportunities to use technology to optimise organisational, customer and operational outcomes.'
To earn the Digital literacy Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Ensure personal and group adherence to technology usage practices and policies
- Research and report digital technology trends that could affect business models
- Monitor and evaluate organisational benefits from implementing new digital technologies
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide