Why earn a credential in global citizenship?
As cultural engagement becomes increasingly important, global citizenship will help you build your personal brand for success. The Global citizenship credential will:
- Formalise the learning and experience you have gained through your work
- Prove your global citizenship to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your global citizenship
- Provide a pathway for further development
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'As an experienced professional, I promote awareness and understanding of the range of different perspectives, values and beliefs within my team.'
To earn the Global citizenship Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Understand different perspectives and consider the implications that decisions might have on other people
- Create opportunities to include different perspectives within your team by encouraging others to respect diversity
- Build a culture within your team that is compatible with your organisation's values
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'As a senior professional, I actively draw on the diversity of people, perspectives and ideas available within my organisation.'
To earn the Global citizenship Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Work in an inclusive manner and adapt activities to accommodate different beliefs, backgrounds and sensitivities
- Create opportunities for others within and outside the organisation to communicate their views, values and aspirations
- Understand and appreciate the broader historical, political, social and economic factors shaping people's values and beliefs
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'As a senior leader, I promote diversity within my organisation to create an environment of tolerance and respect.'
To earn the Global citizenship Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Promote respect for the protocols, etiquettes and origins underpinning other cultures
- Create a culture within your organisation that respects and embraces diversity
- Guide the alignment of your organisation's culture and values with the wider society
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide