Why earn a credential in innovation?
Your ability to innovate will prove your worth to organisations and help secure your success in an increasingly competitive job market. The Innovation credential will:
- Formalise the innovation experience you have gained through your work
- Prove your innovation abilities to employers
- Help future proof your career
- Provide pathways and opportunities to further develop your innovation skills
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'As an experienced professional, I use experience and research to generate innovative insights and ideas to improve existing practices, approaches and methods within my area.'
To earn the Innovation Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Identify and test new initiatives within your area
- Communicate how innovative effort will positively affect operational outcomes
- Establish processes to promote innovation and collaborate with others to gather insights for innovation projects
- Report on operational outcomes from an innovation project
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'As a senior professional, I work collaboratively with peers to drive innovation processes across projects.'
To earn the Innovation Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Champion a culture of innovation by recognising entrepreneurial behaviour and thinking within your team
- Effectively balance risk and business benefit when planning innovation projects
- Have responsibility for innovation projects
- Analyse challenges and prioritise opportunities for innovative approaches to advance innovation practices
- Challenge existing practices and ways of thinking to improve team and business outcomes
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'As a senior leader, I promote the systems and culture that enable innovation within my organisation.'
To earn the Innovation Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Work across the organisation with stakeholders to drive innovation practices that optimise business outcomes
- Evaluate, capture and share successful innovation projects to advance innovation practices within your organisation
- Facilitate the roll out of innovations across your organisation
- Have a deep understanding of innovation practice
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide