Why earn a credential in problem solving?
Strong problem solving skills will go a long way to securing your success in a changing workforce. The Problem solving credential will:
- Formalise the problem solving skills you have gained so far
- Prove your problem solving expertise to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your skills in this critical area
- Help you become a better practitioner as you reflect on your capability
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I am an experienced professional who resolves problems and their root causes by evaluating and choosing the most effective solutions.'
To earn the Problem solving Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Identify, analyse and solve problems using a variety of approaches
- Use experience and knowledge of existing problems and their solutions to assess a new problem and proposed solution
- Monitor and report on the impacts or results from implementing a solution
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'I am in a senior professional role where I identify multiple approaches for solving complex and unpredictable problems.'
To earn the Problem solving Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Display sound judgement when making decisions involving complex problems
- Work with others to define complex problems and establish the most effective solutions
- Evaluate problem solving processes and solutions to ensure optimal results
- Guide others in using standard problem solving processes, technique and tools
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'I am in a senior leadership role where I contribute to improving high level decision making and planning based on effective problem solving.'
To earn the Problem solving Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Devise new solutions by collating, analysing and synthesising research
- Test solutions to resolve complex problems
- Evaluate and review data and information to judge the effectiveness of solutions
- Drive complex problem solving activities that improve your organisation's systems, capabilities or performance
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide