Why earn a credential in professional ethics?
With recognised professional ethics standards, organisations will know they can trust you. The Professional Ethics Credential will:
- Formalise the professional ethics you have built during your career
- Prove your professional ethics to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your ethics
- Help you become a better practitioner as you reflect on your level
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I make operational decisions with an awareness of the ethical implications. I am an experienced professional.'
To earn the Professional ethics Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Model ethical behaviour and reinforce the organisation's reputation in all interactions
- Identify and analyse the ethical considerations that affect operational decisions
- Promote and apply ethics to group activities
- Understand your own and your organisation's ethics
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'I monitor and ensure ethical practices within my team, and address ethical dilemmas and conflicts of interest. I am a senior professional.'
To earn the Professional ethics Pre Master-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Model and promote ethical conduct within your team
- Foster a culture of professionalism and integrity in all interactions with colleagues, customers, partners and the community
- Understand what drives your personal and professional conduct
- Assure operations within your team satisfy legal, professional and institutional standards
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'I ensure personal and organisational practices comply with the highest professional and ethical standards. I am a senior leader in my organisation.'
To earn the Professional ethics Master-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Ensure the organisation is respected and known for its high standards of honesty and integrity
- Act in accordance with the organisation's corporate and social responsibility
- Build relationships with stakeholders that align with personal and organisational ethical standards
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide