Why earn a credential in teamwork?
Teamwork can be measured by your colleagues but you can also take it to the next level with a formal qualification. The Teamwork Credential will:
- Formalise the learning and experience you've gained in the workplace
- Prove your teamwork abilities to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your teamwork expertise
- Offer further improvement by benchmarking your skills
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I'm an experienced professional with responsibility for promoting and building collaboration within a team.'
To earn the Teamwork Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Engage with and positively influence stakeholders
- Identify and remove barriers to participation
- Resolve conflicts and differences within a team
- Evaluate collaborative projects to improve cooperation
- Build purposeful connections with a team and stakeholders
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'I'm a senior professional who successfully leads collaborative projects.'
To earn the Teamwork Pre Master-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Influence stakeholders and take action to gain their support
- Overcome barriers that limit collaboration across teams and stakeholders
- Promote and improve participation and cooperation across teams
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'I'm a senior leader who coordinates the planning and execution of collaborative projects involving a range of people.'
To earn the Teamwork Master-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Build relationships and processes for optimal collaboration
- Overcome resistance or conflict that limits collaboration
- Use appropriate influencing strategies to gain high level support for an initiative
- Work across the organisation to gain input and build commitment
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide