Why earn a credential in adaptive mindsets?
With an adaptive mindset, you can embrace and champion change within organisations. The Adaptive mindsets credential will:
- Formalise the experience you have gained through your work
- Prove your adaptive mindset skills to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your expertise
- Help you become a better leader as you reflect on your capability.
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'As an experienced leader, I identify, test and translate ideas into solutions that benefit my organisation.'
To earn the Adaptive mindsets Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Contribute to and communicate the vision of change creating opportunities
- Balance risks against benefits to advance new ideas
- Manage, monitor, review and adjust change plans to achieve desired outcomes
- Create and champion a team environment that encourages adaptive thinking
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'As a senior leader, I am responsible for the planning and execution of major change projects.'
To earn the Adaptive mindsets Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Inspire individuals to commit to the vision of change creating opportunities
- Recognise and reward entrepreneurial spirit and adaptive mindsets in others
- Communicate a compelling vision for change
- Create an environment for your team to innovate
- Ensure momentum is maintained for major change projects.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'As a strategic leader, I communicate and inspire people to commit to my organisation's vision now and into the future.'
To earn the Adaptive mindsets Master-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Build the structures, processes and systems required to foster strategic agility and transformational capacity
- Promote and influence behaviours and mindsets that enhance change responsiveness
- Sponsor and encourage the exchanging of ideas and research within and beyond your organisation
- Monitor the external environment to ensure your organisation can respond to future opportunities.
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide