Why earn a credential in empowering others?
Your ability to empower others will empower you to achieve more in your own career. The Empowering others credential will:
- Formalise the experience you have gained through your work
- Prove your data-driven marketing skills to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your expertise
- Help you become a better leader as you reflect on your capability.
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I am in a leadership role, where I encourage feedback and input from others in the decision-making process to ensure agreed outcomes can be achieved.'
To earn the Empowering others Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Allocate resources and capabilities required to complete tasks
- Establish processes that promote individual and group innovation
- Reward and recognise the contributions of others
- Empower team members to work together to complete work.
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'I am in a senior leadership role, where I build a culture that empowers individuals to continually challenge and advance their thinking and practices to improve outcomes.'
To earn the Empowering others Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Ensure people have the capabilities required to achieve organisational outcomes
- Ensure authority and responsibility is shared with your team to achieve desired outcomes
- Support honest and open information sharing
- Encourage your employees to balance work and life priorities.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'I am in a strategic leadership role, where I manage other leaders and reinforce the importance of shared accountability and responsibility to achieve strategic goals.'
To earn the Empowering others Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Enable leaders within your organisation to improve employee engagement and performance
- Empower your leaders and their teams by delegating responsibility and accountability to achieve improved outcomes or respond to opportunities
- Seek and review expertise and strategic input from others
- Establish frameworks that encourage organisation-wide participation to deliver strategic outcomes.
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide