Why earn a credential in content marketing?
As your content marketing skills connect organisations to their customers, they can connect you to job opportunities. The Content Marketing Credential will:
- Formalise the learning and experience you have gained through your work
- Prove your content marketing skills to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your content marketing expertise
- Provide opportunities for further development as you reflect on your capability
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I contribute to the team by publishing creative content that is both concise and engaging.'
To earn the Content marketing Pre Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Effectively interpret the brief to determine the brand and tone voice
- Publish engaging and concise content
- Explore and identify emerging tools, platforms and techniques that could improve content creation
- Develop, publish and optimise content for a channel based on the evaluation of customer data
- Deliver to agreed budget, timelines and business outcomes.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Bachelor-aligned guide
'I am an experienced marketing professional who creates a content strategy and plans content marketing to enhance digital, marketing and business strategies.'
To earn the Content marketing Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Explore and apply innovative tools and platforms to improve content creation
- Communicate solutions and recommendations that satisfy your core message and target audience
- Use the customer lifecycle to establish how content can enhance the customer experience
- Manage project schedules and recourses for content projects
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'I am a senior marketing professional, responsible for developing content programs, strategies and metrics that satisfy campaign requirements.'
To earn the Content marketing Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Ensure content optimises brand development and marketing activities
- Direct, manage and report on content development team work
- Produce effective and innovative content strategies
- Present concepts in an effective and engaging manner to stakeholders
- Standardise content models
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'I am a marketing leader, responsible for directing content development and delivery to support marketing projects, campaigns, products and strategies.'
To earn the Content marketing Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Interpret data and ideas to develop and drive high level strategies and content visions
- Engage with decision makers to establish content requirements
- Direct content development and delivery
- Maintain content's positive contribution to your organisation
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide