Why earn a credential in data-driven marketing?
With proven data-driven marketing expertise, organisations will know they can trust you with their marketing budgets. The Data-driven Marketing Credential will:
- Formalise the experience you have gained through your work
- Prove your data-driven marketing skills to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your expertise
- Help you become a better practitioner as you reflect on your capability.
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I work with my team to attain original insights from assessing data on customer trends across a range of customer markets and channels.'
To earn the Data-driven marketing Pre Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Uses data to build marketing campaigns
- Assess data on customer trends to attain original insights
- Review and interpret campaign data to make recommendations to ongoing campaigns
- Generate scenarios to challenge existing performance or to test new products or solutions
- Develop customer profiles and personas to analyse the strengths and limitations of channels.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Bachelor-aligned guide
'I am an experienced marketing professional. I effectively analyse data from multiple sources to inform channel selection and marketing activity design.'
To earn the Data-driven marketing Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Use platforms and systems to gather relevant data on current and anticipated trends in marketing
- Build campaigns to support planned marketing strategies
- Develop comprehensive product and channel knowledge to effectively complete segmentation and grouping
- Work with others to develop, test and review data models and solutions to achieve higher standards of data-driven marketing.
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'I am in a senior marketing role, where I manage a data-driven marketing team. I am responsible for building business cases and coordinating campaign performance for a range of marketing campaigns.'
To earn the Data-driven marketing Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Identify data solutions and models to measure campaign success, end-to-end customer experience and business performance
- Review campaign performance and commercial success to improve marketing campaigns
- Maintain a business-wide perspective on data architecture and the relationships between various systems and platforms
- Monitor trends and digital disruption to predict product, solution and partnership opportunities.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'I am in a marketing leadership role, where I lead and promote data-driven marketing.'
To earn the Data-driven marketing Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Lead the development of data research and frameworks to benchmark, measure and model customer insights or business performance
- Drive the development of new solutions and models based on data
- Drive the commercial and strategic direction based on the global market and competitor trends
- Lead the development of data collection and marketing metrics
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide