Why earn a credential in digital learning?
There's no doubt the future of learning is digital, making it vital to demonstrate your ability to design and deliver effective programs using digital tools. The Digital Learning Credential will:
- Formalise the experience you have gained through your work
- Prove your data-driven marketing skills to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your expertise
- Help you become a better practitioner as you reflect on your capability.
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I select and use a range of digital learning technologies and techniques to develop engaging learning content and environments. I am an experienced education professional.'
To earn the Digital learning Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Work with peers to promote high quality effective digital learning practices and innovative designs
- Test and evaluate digital learning solutions by collecting and analysing student experience data
- Contribute to the advancement of digital learning activities within your team.
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'I coach and mentor others in quality digital learning knowledge and practice. I am a senior education professional.'
To earn the Digital learning Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Promote the co-creation, collection, review and deployment of digital learning resources, technologies or design solutions within your team
- Research and support the advancement of innovative and engaging digital learning
- Analyse data to evaluate the student experience.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'I champion the collaborative advancement, development and deployment of high-quality digital learning resources, technologies and design solutions. I am an educational leader.'
To earn the Digital learning Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Share digital learning practices, innovation and research with peers to develop and advance digital learning skills
- Analyse data from a wide range of courses to evaluate the success of digital learning initiatives
- Remove boundaries that prevent exceptional student experiences in digital learning
- Promote high standards of digital learning within your network.
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide