Why earn a credential in digital marketing?
A digital marketing qualification will demonstrate your ability to build relationships between brands and consumers through digital mediums. The Digital marketing Credential will:
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I contribute to the team performance by organising the delivery and evaluation of planned digital marketing activities.'
To earn the Digital marketing Pre Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Design and present a compelling case for digital marketing activity
- Monitor and optimise digital marketing communications and placements
- Manage data in compliance with company, legal and regulatory requirements
- Assure digital marketing activity is aligned with brand strategy and value propositions
- Implement and deliver digital activities integrated across marketing platforms.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Bachelor-aligned guide
'As an experienced marketing professional, I work with others to assess audience analytics and information to deliver effective digital marketing strategies.'
To earn the Digital marketing Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Monitor and assess factors affecting digital marketing to make recommendations for innovations and improvements
- Consult with stakeholders and analyse data to identify effective digital media solutions
- Monitor and ensure compliance of digital marketing activities within your team
- Assess marketing technology platforms for business need.
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'As a senior marketing professional, I manage the planning, execution and evaluation of digital marketing programs or strategies.'
To earn the Digital marketing Pre Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Develop and communicate actionable insights into digital marketing programs and strategies
- Scope and design marketing technology to deliver digital marketing
- Integrate digital marketing activities into a broader marketing plan
- Review programs to ensure workforce capabilities match digital business requirements.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'As a marketing leader, I ensure that digital marketing strategies and capabilities align to improve marketing, sales and the full customer experience.'
To earn the Digital marketing Masters-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Lead the construction and implementation of an integrated digital marketing strategy and roadmap
- Enhance collaboration and partnerships to secure new or improved channels
- Ensure and manage adherence to secure, compliant and efficient data and technology management policies
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement to digital marketing platforms and processes
- Define company, industry and global trends to rapidly transform a marketing strategy.
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide