Why earn a credential in risk management?
Your risk management skills can make you a safe investment for organisations. The Risk Management Credential will:
- Formalise the experience you have gained through your work
- Prove your data-driven marketing skills to employers
- Help future proof your career by verifying your expertise
- Help you become a better practitioner as you reflect on your capability.
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'As an experienced professional, I manage contract, program and project risks and provide assurance of risk assessments and documentation to my superiors.'
To earn the Risk management Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Identify, classify and rate risk
- Work with others to develop risk treatments, controls and contingency plans to effectively manage risk
- Anticipate internal and external risks
- Understand how the international standard on risk management can apply to your area of work.
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'As a senior professional, I review risk frameworks, policies and plans to support management objectives, strategies and processes within my organisation.'
To earn the Risk management Pre Master-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Monitor and detect external or operational risks and analyse them against strategic objectives to minimise exposure
- Communicate how risk management informs your organisation's governance arrangements
- Coordinate staff risk management development to ensure effective risk planning and evaluation.
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'As a senior leader, I promote a positive risk culture to develop risk capability within my organisation.'
To earn the Risk management Master-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Provide trusted and industry relevant risk management advice based on a sound understanding of laws, standards and regulations
- Manage risk effectively for existing and new initiatives
- Coordinate the evaluation of environmental issues and developments to manage risk within your organisation.
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide