Feel like your career in sports could use some more energy and momentum to push you towards ultimate success? Well, stretch out your postgraduate career options with the #1 sport science school in Australia.*
Join Dr Lyndell Bruce, Course Director, Master of Applied Sport Science and Senior Lecturer in Sports Science, and Master of Applied Sport Science graduate Ruby Holten, for an interactive discussion about:
- the new postgraduate courses on offer for 2020 including the Graduate Certificate of Strength and Conditioning, the Graduate Certificate of Sport Performance Analysis, and the Graduate Diploma of Applied Sport Science
- how exercise and sport science can help you build your existing career
- what a career in exercise and sport science actually looks like
- fast-tracking your career by completing a masters program in 12 months
- the benefits of a research or practical based pathway for your career in sport
- the requirements for Deakin course admission and the course outcomes.
Don't miss this opportunity to engage with industry experts and have your questions answered about your career in sport.
Dr Lyndell Bruce
Course Director, Master of Applied Sport Science
Senior Lecturer in Sport Science
With over ten years' experience in applied sport science, performance analysis and skill acquisition, Lyndell is the former Performance Analyst for the Australian Diamonds Netball Team and knows how to get the best out of the students in her course.
Master of Applied Sport Science graduate
Formerly a national level track athlete, Ruby is now President of the Sandringham Athletic Club and a current student who can give us a unique insight into the course.
Register today to secure your spot
We'll send you a link to the webinar once you register.
*Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Sport Science Schools and Departments 2018