Designed to promote collaboration, the Institute consolidates and showcases multi-disciplinary health research strengths across sectors and disciplines.
In addition, the Institute facilitates collaboration and engagement with all Faculties and research centres across Deakin to deliver impact at scale. This includes the:
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and the Built Environment (SEBE)
- Applied Artificial Intelligence Institute (A2I2)
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation (IISRI)
- Institute for Frontier Materials (IFM)
- Institute for Physical Activity and Nutrition (IPAN)
- Alfred Deakin Institute (ADI) and
- SRCs/Centres in Arts and Education and Business and Law.