Who is eligible to receive this grant?
You are eligible to receive this grant if:
- You are an International VCE student applying through VTAC in 2019, to commence a full time Deakin University course in T1, 2020
- You receive a firm (no conditions outstanding) offer from Deakin University for any full time course commencing in T1, 2020
- You are receiving no other scholarships, bursaries, grants or prizes from Deakin University
- You are one of the first 15 students to fully accept your firm offer from Deakin University for a full-time course commencing in T1, 2020.
How do I receive a grant?
- Apply through VTAC for a full-time Deakin University course commencing in T1, 2020.
- Receive your firm (no conditions outstanding) offer from Deakin University.
- Accept your offer in full. If you are one of the first 15 eligible International VCE students to accept your course at Deakin, we will offer you an Early Acceptance Grant.
- Then enrol at Deakin in T1/2020 to receive your grant.
Can I defer my offer and still keep the grant?
No. Unfortunately, these grants are only for students commencing in T1, 2020.
When will I receive the grant?
Your grant will be given to you after you have successfully enrolled in your full-time course at Deakin in T1, 2020.
Other scholarships for International VCE students
In addition to the early acceptance grant, we are proud to support international VCE students with a range of scholarship opportunities.
Scholarships and grants currently open include:
- Deakin Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Deakin International Scholarship
- Deakin STEM Scholarship
- Destination Australia Scholarships
- Deakin Warrnambool Residential International Scholarships
* If the eligible pool of students in any given VTAC offer round is larger than the number of grants available when offers are announced, candidates will be ranked according to ATAR results and allocated to those with the highest ATAR.