4 search results
The Federal Register of Legislation (the Legislation Register) is the authorised whole-of-government website for Commonwealth legislation and related documents. It contains the full text and details of the lifecycle of individual laws and the relationships between them.
Available in Library Search
Fine Arts and Music Collection focuses on drama, music, art history, and filmmaking.
Licence and access information
Deakin Students & Staff
Allowed- Downloading of limited portions
- Printing of a single copy of an article/chapter/item
- Saving a single copy of an article/chapter/item for personal use
- Including an article/chapter/item in online course material
- Including an article/chapter/item in print course material
- Including an article/chapter/item in offline course material e.g. USB
- Creating a link
- Use for Deakin College
Not allowed- Emailing a copy of an article/chapter/item to an authorised user
- Commercial use
- Removing or modifying copyright or source details
Flat World Textbook includes a range of textbooks focusing on Business & Economics, Humanities & Social Sciences, Professionals & Applied Sciences, Mathematics and Sciences.
Fusion: Deakin Exhibits Online showcases digital versions of some of the treasures held within Deakin University Library's Special Collection. Collection strengths within the Special Collection are highlighted, and some treasures - and surprises! - are revealed. The site also highlights selected research collections from DRO, the university's research repository.