Library Digital Portfolio
Are you interested in weaving digital literacy development into your curricula?
We create digital literacy learning experiences, teaching into all four faculties, including:
- custom workshops
- embeddable modules
- interactive learning activities
- digital study tools
- instructional guides.
We can work with you to design tailored resources like these to support your cohort's needs.
You can browse some of these learning experiences within the Library Digital Portfolio site on CloudDeakin. This self-registration site is open to all Deakin staff and students.
Register and access the Portfolio
- Visit the CloudDeakin homepage
- Click the Self Registration menu on the right
- Click on the unit "Library Digital Portfolio" to enrol
- The unit will be added to your CloudDeakin menu
- Visit the unit via your CloudDeakin menu, or the Library Digital Portfolio unit link to view all the resources, anytime you like.
Need help accessing the site? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org