Our impactWe have resources that are available publicly. Our members have authored and edited books, research articles and reports. We've filmed our lectures and uploaded podcasts about our work.
- Deakin researchers recognised among the world’s finest research minds in The Australian’s 2021 Research Magazine
- New Colombo Plan helps Australians engage with the Indo-Pacific
- DECRA success for Deakin early career researchers
- Deakin study finds mixed outcomes for post-study work policy
- Videos games have winning impact in classrooms: Deakin research
- Deakin expert defends civic engagement among young Aussies
- Toys-to-life games an opportunity to teach kids about digital security: Deakin research
- Deakin research aims to change the story of gendered violence through schools
- Play-based learning can set your child up for success at school and beyond
- Why learn a language in Australia today?
- Why Australia should not follow (English politician) Nick Gibb's advice on how to run our schools
- Three ways to boost science performance in Australian schools
- Guides target international research student experience
- Dr Emma Rowe discusses parent-generated funding in public schools, ABC News, Monday 24 June 2019
- No, minister! Keep NAPLAN results away from student job applications
- Russell Tytler - 100 Jobs of the Future - The Today Show, 22 July 2019
- Russell Tytler - 100 Jobs of the Future - Channel Nine News, 24 July 2019
- Russell Tytler - 100 Jobs of the Future - The Project Channel Ten, 22 July 2019
- Jessica Holloway ABC News, 28 August 2019
- Exploring the affective dimensions of doing gender and relationships in spaces of learning
- Cultural understandings of graduate employability in accounting in China and India.
- Improving educational connection for young people in custody
- Temporary graduatification: Impacts of post-study work rights policy in Australia
Associate Professor Deb Ollis, Communication Mixdown, 3CR Melbourne, 17 May 2021.
The animations were generated from conversations associated with the CYPC/REDI methodological provocations series.