Professor Amanda Keddie has published a new article (co-authored with Doris Bartel) in the Journal of Men and Masculinities: The Affective Intensities of Gender Transformative Work: An Actionable Framework for Facilitators Working with Boys and Young Men.
This brief overview explores the emotional intensities of gender transformative work, and provides an actionable framework for facilitators working with boys and young men. It is useful for facilitators as a self-reflective tool and as a tool for working with boys and young men to support respectful and inclusive behaviours.
Gender transformative work
This presentation explores the emotional intensities of gender transformative work and provides an actionable framework for facilitators working with boys and young men
More research projects
- Environmental Scan and Literature Review of Assessment in Intercultural Capability
- New Colombo Plan: Australian students' learning in and engagement with Asia
- Cultural Perspectives, Credentialism and Graduate Employability in the Field of Accounting
- Improving Regional Low SES Students Learning and Wellbeing
- Transition: A Positive Start to School
- Secondary STEM Catalysts: Professional Learning Program
- Needs of and Gaps Encountered by Employers in the Northern Mountainous Region of Vietnam
- International students in secondary schools: a study of transnational connectedness