Outcomes will include:
- recommendations for policy-makers and curriculum development to enable child-directed digital learning, participation and enjoyment
- guidelines and resources for parents, educators and communities about safe and effective digital practices
- technological innovations that support children’s digital engagement
- professional development programs for those working with children
- build research capacity with high quality graduates and early career researchers.
Funded through a $34.9M ARC grant and an additional $32.2M in cash and in-kind contributions from national and international partners.
Digital child, digitalisation, early childhood, ARC, centre of excellence, digital engagement, digital learning, digital practices * Teacher Education * Innovative Learning Environments * Literacies