Supporting our research growth
Our Vision - To drive the growth of research at Deakin University in areas of strategic importance.
Our Mission - Deakin Research will achieve its vision through the provision of professional support services, value adding research development, promotional support and advice to the Deakin research community, and ensuring effective administration of regulatory requirements.
What we do:
- responsible for central development of research policy and planning
- provide the central management of research grant and contract activities and provide advice to academic staff on funding opportunities and proposal development
- support academics in developing strategic research partnerships and providing advice on commercial opportunities and intellectual property
- manage research ethics (human and animal), gene technology, animal facilities; and research integrity matters for staff and students
- manage higher degree by research candidature and scholarships
- deliver central programs for early career academics;
- manage the development and maintenance of research information systems and research performance data
- manage post award project invoicing and financial reporting to funding agencies.
Locked Bag 20000
GEELONG VIC 3220
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code: 00113B