Program 3: ManuFutures Scale Up
Virtually or in-tenancy at ManuFutures, working beside leading advanced manufacturers with access to research, business mentors, university students and graduates to build commercialisation success.
- Enhance your business through leading advanced manufacturing capabilities.
- Work towards capital raising.
- Access marketing and sales focused expertise and assistance.
- Access ManuFutures’ workspaces and infrastructure - Australia’s only advanced manufacturing facility of its type.
- Tap into the expertise, mentoring, research and technology across Deakin University and its research centres.
- Meet key industry players and experts as part of a growing advanced manufacturing community.
The Scale Up program includes up to $50,000 of vouchers for Deakin services to help your business idea succeed.
“Scale Up participants can opt for tenancy at ManuFutures - Australia’s largest advanced manufacturing innovation hub. ManuFutures has helped to create over $1 billion in company value, hosting over 500 student placements and creating over 120 direct new jobs since its inception."
- Tim Hanley, Manager Tenant Operations, ManuFutures
Benefits of ManuFutures Scale Up
Access to expertise
Scale Up will be your doorway to Deakin’s experts, leading facilities, research capabilities and technology as well as Deakin’s customer base and external industry networks.
Build your networks
Not only will you build a robust network of mentors, academics and researchers across Deakin, but your external industry network will grow with the support of a team who will champion your commercial pathway.
Tenancy space within ManuFutures or ManuFutures satellites.
Base your business within the new multimillion dollar ManuFutures facility. Including leading technology access, workshops and office space.
Is ManuFutures Scale Up right for you?
This program is right for you if you:
- are a start-up company or advanced manufacturing company
- have a customer base, domestic or international
- are ready to scale up your company operations
- are looking for a home base to grow and operate your business
ManuFutures Scale Up FAQ
Does Scale Up cost anything?
Yes, commercial tenancy and fee for additional services will apply
Where is the program based?
Virtual or on campus at ManuFutures, Deakin University, Waurn Ponds.
Do I need to have a registered business?
Yes, with a domestic or international customer base.
Register your expression of interest
This project includes co-contributions from the Victorian Higher Education State Investment Fund (VHESIF).
For further information on our other VHESIF funded projects please visit the links below.