CALLING FOR NOIS
National Health and Medical Research Council
|Faculties/Institutes to work with applicants to review, workshop and develop proposals||M|
|Submit a Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS)||M||22 Aug 2019|
Email Deakin Research Grants
|Applications Open on RGMS||23 Oct 2019|
|Final application on RGMS and certification form||M|
13 Nov 2019
Email DU Certification form(s) and AI consents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
The Centres of Research Excellence (CRE) Scheme provides support for teams of researchers to pursue collaborative research and develop capacity in clinical, population health and health services research.
Funding will support three streams:
- CRE in Clinical Research;
- CRE in Health Services Research; and
- CRE in Population Health Research.
For further information including outcomes from previous rounds, visit NHMRC CRE website.
How to apply
- Contact your Faculty/IFM/IISRI/A2I2 research office to register your intent to submit and determine their application development and review process. Applicants must work with their Faculty/Institute/SRC and School to develop a high calibre application
- Submit a Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS) to Deakin Research Grants
- Read the NHMRC Guidelines and Peer Review document
- Plan and draft your grant proposal early; CIs should gather their individual CV information/updates
- Commence your application on the NHMRC grant management system RGMS once the applications are open
- Contact the DR-Grants NHMRC team if you have any queries
- Organise the relevant DU Certification form and AI consents
NHMRC documents for applications
Applicants should register and log into GrantConnect to download the applicable scheme documentation.
NB. 2019 round Guidelines and Application Documents have not been released. Applicants should use previous round documents to start preparing for their application
NHMRC application templates
- Grant Proposal Template – CRE - Applicants must use NHMRC template to complete their Grant Proposal
- CV - please complete/update your CV and profile online via RGMS
Applicants should download the new round documents from GrantConnect when available. Previous round documents to assist you in preparing for your application: