Become a leader in engineering
Want to tackle complex problems head on and create innovative engineering solutions to real-world problems? Take your engineering career to the next level with a Graduate Certificate in Engineering and develop the advanced technical and professional skills employers are looking for.
Discover Deakin's Graduate Certificate of Engineering and learn how you can:
- gain the technical and professional skills to advance your career
- choose from six specialisations to tailor your degree
- use your degree as a pathway to our Master of Engineering (Professional)
- learn in our $55 million state-of-the-art engineering precinct
- work on industry-based study and real-world projects
- study this one-year, part-time course on campus or online.