Looking to build your expertise in media and communication?
Be ready to become a leader in this rapidly evolving industry. Graduate as a holistic and reflexive communication practitioner with the latest strategic and critical thinking skills.
Join our course experts to unpack Deakin's Master of Communication. We'll explore:
- how you set the pace with 100% online learning
- how to tailor your degree via a range of specialisations
- accreditation from the Public Relations Institute of Australia
- course content that’s designed and reviewed by experts
- real-world work environments, projects and technologies
- career opportunities in media and communication.
We'll answer any questions you have during the webinar.
Dr Erin Hawley
Dr Erin Hawley is a Lecturer in Communication and the Course Director of Postgraduate Communication at Deakin University. Her research explores eco-pedagogy, sustainability literacy and children’s environmental media. Erin's work has been published widely in numerous journals across Australia and internationally.