Are you ready for what’s next in nutrition?
Are you interested in the role of food in treating, managing and preventing illness and chronic diseases? Studying an evidence-based course will help you separate fact from fad.
Learn more about the role of nutrition in overall health and wellbeing, and graduate with the nutrition expertise to educate and help others.
Unpack our postgrad nutrition courses and learn about:
- how you set the pace with 100% online learning
- how to tailor your degree via a range of specialised electives
- eligibility for associate nutritionist registration with the NSA
- course content that's designed and reviewed by experts
- how we support work placements in health, diet and wellbeing
- career opportunities via networking with industry experts.