The Handbook contains course and unit information for all study periods of 2018.
Courses and units for 2018
Course and unit rules and information if you commenced your studies in 2018 can be found in following pdf files.
Are you re-enrolling?
When planning your re-enrolment, follow the course rules in the Handbook of the year you started your course.
- If you commenced in 2018, find your course in the 2018 Course Listing pdf (PDF, 10.4MB) on this page.
- Take a copy of your course rules or bookmark this page for future reference.
- There may also be a Course Map available for your course. This complements the information in the Handbook. Make sure you follow the course map for the year you started your course (if available).
- To find the units available for the current or upcoming year, use the unit search on this page.
- Check the re-enrolment website for more information and dates, and visit StudentConnect to add or remove units from your enrolment.
- For course and enrolment advice, contact a Student Adviser in Student Central.
Advanced unit search
Use the Advanced search to narrow results by study period, campus, level of study, keyword etc.
Dates and deadlines
Prizes, awards and scholarships
Each year prizes, awards and scholarships are awarded to high performing students and those experiencing financial hardship.
Governance and rules
Help and contacts
- Student Central enquiries
- Student Advisers at Student Central
- Student Complaints
- Emergency Contacts
DeakinSync provides access to CloudDeakin, StudentConnect, STAR and pretty much all online resources you need for your study.