This archived Handbook contains course and unit information for all study periods of 2012.
Courses and Units in 2012
The Course and Unit information for 2012 is now available in pdf format.
Are you re-enrolling?
When planning your re-enrolment, follow the course rules in the Handbook of the year you started your course.
- If you commenced in 2012, find your course in the 2012 Course Listing pdf (PDF, 6.1MB) on this page.
- Take a copy of your course rules or bookmark this page for future reference.
- To find the units available for the upcoming or current year, use the unit search on this page.
- Check the re-enrolment website for more information and dates, and visit StudentConnect to add or remove units from your enrolment.
- For course and enrolment advice or to obtain a course map for your course for 2012 (if available), contact a Student Adviser in Student Central.
Advanced unit search
Use the Advanced search to narrow results by study period, campus, level of study, keyword etc.
Access the important dates from the 2012 academic year.
An overview of the prizes & awards available to high performing students in 2012.