Start Anytime dates
Start Anytime offers you the ability to complete it online at your own pace.
While you can enrol in these units at any time, there are some dates relevant to paying fees or incurring FEE-HELP.
To see which units are offered through Start Anytime and how it works, visit the Start Anytime website.
When you enrol, you'll receive an email to generate an invoice through StudentConnect. Remember that your fees for Start Anytime may not be due at the same time as fees for any other units you are studying.
If you are eligible and have already completed a FEE-HELP form (for the course you are completing these units within), your fees for the Start Anytime unit will defer to FEE-HELP at the census date.
If you elect to pay your fees up-front, you will need pay your fees by the date shown on your invoice.
Census dates still apply to the Start Anytime program, and your fees need to be settled by the census date.
When you enrol, we'll let you know which date applies to you.
|Study Period||Census date|
|1||31 January 2016|
|2||28 February 2016|
|3||27 March 2016|
|4||24 April 2016|
|5||22 May 2016|
|6||19 June 2016|
|7||17 July 2016|
|8||14 August 2016|
|9||11 September 2016|
|10||9 October 2016|
|11||6 November 2016|
|12||4 December 2016|
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
- International fee-paying students - last day to withdraw from current study period and receive a 50% refund
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current study period or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current study period
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for study period
- Last day to withdraw from current study period without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
- Last day to withdraw from current study period units without reference on academic record
For further assistance contact Deakin Central.