2017 Winter dates
Winter is a specific teaching period for students studying in E556.
The winter study period dates for 2017 can be found below.
- 15 June 2017 – teaching begins
- 25 June 2017 – census date
- 3 August 2017 – teaching ends
Please be aware that these dates are subject to change; check this page regularly.
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
- International fee-paying students - last day to withdraw from current Trimester and receive a 50% refund
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current Trimester or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current Trimester
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for Trimester
- Last day to withdraw from current Trimester without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
- Last day to withdraw from current Trimester units without reference on academic record
For further assistance contact Student Central.