2020 Northern Trimester dates
The Graduate Certificate of Entrepreneurship (M555) is a partnership with Coventry University and uses the Northern Trimester calendar.
|Trimester||Start date||Invoice due date||Census date||End date|
|Northern Trimester 1 2020||Monday 20 January 2020||Thursday 6 February 2020||Wednesday 19 February 2020||Friday 8 May 2020|
|Northern Trimester 2 2020||Monday 11 May 2020||Thursday 28 May 2020||Wednesday 10 June 2020||Friday 18 September 2020|
|Northern Trimester 3 2020||TBC||TBC||TBC||TBC|
|Trimester||100% refund and Withdrawn Early (WE)||No refund and Withdrawn late (WL)||No refund and Withdrawn Fail (WN)|
|Northern Trimester 1 2020||Up until 19 February 2020||From 20 February 2020 to 8 May 2020||From 9 May 2020|
|Northern Trimester 2 2020||Up until 10 June 2020||From 11 June 2020 to 18 September 2020||From 19 September 2020|
|Northern Trimester 3 2020||TBC||TBC||TBC|
|New Year's Day||Wednesday 1 January||Closed|
|University opens for 2020||Thursday 2 January||Open|
|Australia Day Holiday||Monday 27 January (in lieu of 26 January)||Closed|
|Labour Day||Monday 9 March||Open|
|Good Friday||Friday 10 April||Closed|
|Saturday of Easter weekend||Saturday 11 April||Closed|
|Easter Sunday||Sunday 12 April||Closed|
|Easter Monday||Monday 13 April||Closed|
|Easter Tuesday||Tuesday 14 April||Closed|
|ANZAC Day||Monday 27 April (in lieu of 25 April)||Closed|
|Queen's Birthday||Monday 8 June||Open|
|AFL Grand Final Eve||TBC||Closed|
|Melbourne Cup||Tuesday 3 November||Open|
|Christmas Day||Friday 25 December||Closed|
|Boxing Day||Saturday 26 December||Closed|
|New Year's Day||Friday 1 January 2021||Closed|
|University opens for 2021||TBC||Open|
*When CLOSED is indicated, please note that our libraries may still be available on some days when the Uni is closed, please check the library website to confirm opening hours.
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
International fee-paying students - last day to withdraw from current Semester and receive a 50% refund.
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current Semester or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current Semester
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for Semester
- Last day to withdraw from current Semester without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Last day to withdraw from current Semester units without reference on academic record.
Login to StudentConnect to check your fees or change your enrolment.
For further assistance contact Student Central.