Cloud Campus Mentor Program
A Hub for Business and Law Cloud Campus students
Real-time support and a range of resources to help build a supportive and effective learning environment for Cloud students
- Speak to student mentors in real-time or via email
- Meet other Cloud Campus students
- Join study discipline-specific conversation groups
- Watch presentations about Cloud study, Deakin resources, Study skills, exam preparation and more
- Receive information about Cloud Campus events and initiatives, as well as helpful updates and reminders
- Access other support services at Deakin
All from the comfort of your home or on-the-go
All full-time Cloud Campus students are automatically enrolled in the Cloud Mentor Program and should have access to the homepage. If you are an on-campus student studying online subjects, click here to request enrollment via email and gain access to these great features.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6.00 – 8.00pm during study periods.
Our experienced mentors will facilitate a group mentoring session online, including a presentation on a different topic each week, and time for students to ask questions directly to the mentors and discuss issues with fellow students.
Contact our friendly mentor team leaders anytime during teaching periods at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will endeavour to respond to your query within two business days.
- Ongoing mentoring one on one: Unlike some other mentor programs, we don’t match mentors with students directly. Instead, we facilitate group mentor sessions and also provide advice via email
- Assistance with assignments/detailed unit specific advice: While our mentors can help with study techniques, and how to approach assignments and other assessment tasks, they cannot help you write your actual assignment or with very specific questions about your assignments. Try Writing Mentors / Maths Mentors/ Cloud PASS (peer-assisted study sessions) / Student Advisers