International Consultancy Experience
What is International Consultancy Experience?
International Consultancy Experience provides students with an authentic experience of working as a consultant in an international context. Students will develop their skills in liaising with international stakeholders in order to identify, understand and attempt to resolve real-world business problems, and develop an understanding of the processes and skills required to be a consultant in a business environment. Programs range between 2-6 weeks and can run during the trimester or intensively during mid-trimester breaks.
Examples: International Study Tours, Virtual Global WIL Program
- Pre-requisite of the successful completion of eight (8) credit points for MWL319.
- Pre-requisite of the successful completion of four (4) credit points for MWL719.
- Placements can be completed in Australia (virtually) or overseas.
Who can apply?
This unit is available to undergraduate and postgraduate students, who are eligible use a WIL unit towards their degree.
Successful applicants are eligible to undertake this unit for 1 credit point and will be enrolled by the Faculty in:
- Undergraduate MWL319 International Consultancy experience (2021 handbook)
- Postgraduate MWL719 Consultancy experience (2021 handbook)
It is your responsibility to ensure that taking a WIL unit contributes towards your course requirements and will not prevent you from meeting your course rules. Please speak with a Student Adviser if you are unsure; you can contact them on email@example.com or (03) 9244 6555.
How to apply
Key dates and FAQs
This unit is available in all three trimesters.