Student Initiatives Funding
The Faculty of Health offers funding to DUSA Clubs affiliated with the Faculty of Health to support initiatives such as seminars, workshops, projects, networking events and community engagement relating to student transition and engagement or graduate outcomes.
Grant eligibility criteria
- The event must follow current social distancing rules, or be an online event.
- Current Student Society/DUSA Club affiliated with the Faculty of Health
- The event must relate to one of the following:
- Student transition and engagement
- Graduate outcomes and employability skills
Clubs may apply for funding of up to $1000 per application and can apply for funding multiple times in a calendar year. The total value of the funding cannot exceed $1000 per calendar year and cannot exceed 50% of the total cost of the initiative.
Approved funding will be reimbursed upon completion of event and submission of an event report.