Welcome to Civil Engineering. Civil Engineering covers a broad range of study areas including structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, hydraulics and hydrology engineering and water and waste water engineering.These laboratories are available for students, industry and the wider Deakin University community.
Come and see the friendly and helpful staff in civil engineering to discuss your laboratory requirements.
Spaces and open times
The Lab is open from 9am – 5pm weekdays.
The laboratory consists of five laboratory spaces;
- Geotechnical Laboratory – KC1.101
- Structures Laboratory – KC1.004
- Structures Research Laboratory – LH1.023
- Water and Environmental Engineering Laboratory – KC1.101 (incorporating KC1.106)
- Hydrology and Hydraulics Laboratory - KC1.101
Access the lab
To obtain access to the lab and its equipment – please refer to Commencing a Project
You must have completed the following prior to using the laboratories.
Civil Engineering Team
Technical Services Coordinator
03 5227 2289
0417 571 684
03 5227 8944
Muhammad Ikramul Kabir (Ikram)
03 5247 9625
03 5227 8825