Insurance - Life at Deakin

Personal Accident and Student Placement insurance

Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for international students

The Living in Australia section of the International Student Support site provides detailed information about Overseas Health Cover and other types of insurance you should consider when living in Australia.

Last updated:
Page custodian: Student Services