Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Printing, Copying and Scanning
Find out how to print, copy and scan using Deakin printers.
How to print
The Print@Deakin service allows you to print from your Mac or PC to Deakin printers.
- How to print from a Mac
- How to print from a Windows PC
- How to add a print queue to a Deakin Desktop workstation (Windows)
- How to add a print queue to a Deakin Desktop workstation (Mac OS X)
Frequently asked questions about printing
- How much does printing cost?
- How do I put money for printing on my Deakin Card?
- Where is my nearest printer?
- My print has jammed. Will I still be charged?
- How do I install Print@Deakin on my Mac?
- How do I install Print@Deakin on my Windows PC?
- How do I allow another staff member to collect a printed document?
Copying, scanning and faxing
Thank you for your feedback
If there's anything else we can help you with, just ask in the box above.
More help with answering your question
Here are some ways to get more help in answering your question.
Try asking us again
Use the box at the top to ask the question with different words and phrases.
This system works best if you ask one question at a time and use natural language. For example, “How do I set up a print queue” or “What’s my password”.
Send us a support ticket
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for here, you can send us a support ticket.
Or you can call us on the numbers below, Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and weekends 11am-5pm.
|Geelong||03 5227 8888|
|Melbourne||03 9244 6888|
|Warrnambool||03 5563 3888|
|Off-campus||1800 463 888|
|International||+ 61 3 5227 8888|
There was an error submitting you feedback. Please try again later