Student Central Burwood

Student Central is your best starting point for questions about your Deakin studies. You can now find us in four locations.

Visit us

  • Central Precinct, Building HE - for all faculty course advice, international support and administration enquiries.
  • Elgar Rd, Building LB - for Faculty of Business and Law advice, administration and international enquiries and BUPA health cover.
  • Building M and N atrium, level 1- for all Faculty of Arts and Education, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment course advice, and all administration enquiries.
  • Building Y, level 1 - for all Faculty of Health course advice, including Schools of Health, and administration enquiries.

Find Buildings on Melbourne Burwood campus map (PDF, 1.5MB)

View Buildings on Google maps (opens new window)

Contact us

03 9244 6333
Submit an enquiry
Ask a question or submit an enquiry

Opening hours

8.30am - 5pm

Online Services

We can help with

  • Course planning and advice : Help is available to guide you through unit selection, course planning and enrolment advice. All Faculties have Course Advisers available in the Central Precinct and you can also find Business and Law Course Advisers in building LB at Elgar Road.
  • Enrolment, fees and money: Student Central will guide you through enrolment, fees and class timetables.
  • Assessment: Help is available with your exams and results.
  • Scholarships: Deakin offers a range of scholarships to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
  • International services: International students have access to the International Student Support team, who are available for advice and support.
  • Lost property: Lost property is held at Student Central for 30 days before being donated to charity or disposed of.
  • Letter requests and documentation: Student Central can provide letters and documentation on course completion, evidence of enrolment, graduation, inter-trimester break, travel concessions and progression letters.
  • Special consideration: Special consideration may be granted for acute medical, compassionate or hardship/trauma grounds by your faculty.
  • Financial assistance: Students experiencing financial difficulty have access to a range of services including interest free loans, emergency essentials, Myki cards and help planning a budget.
Last updated:
Page custodian: Division of Student Administration