Cloud Campus Student Central
Student Central is your starting point for any questions about your study and life at Deakin.
Talk to us over the phone, via email or web chat or visit us at our campus locations where we are happy to talk with you and provide the advice that you are after.
- Burwood Melbourne Campus
- Waurn Ponds Campus
- Waterfront Campus
- Warrnambool Campus
We can help with
- Enrolment, fees and money: Student Central will guide you through enrolment, fees and class timetables.
- Assessment: Help is available with your exams and results.
- Scholarships: Deakin offers a range of scholarships to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Special consideration: Special consideration may be granted for acute medical, compassionate or hardship/trauma grounds by your faculty.
- Letter requests and documentation: Student Central can provide letters and documentation on course completion, evidence of enrolment, graduation, inter-trimester break, travel concessions and progression letters.
- Student financial assistance: Domestic students experiencing financial difficulty have access to a range of services including interest free loans, emergency essentials, transport card in Victoria, and help planning a budget.
Third party permission
You can also nominate a third party (e.g a parent) to act on your behalf. To do this email Student Central who will provide you with further details.